Background

Friday 8 April 2011

Leaf Dangly Earrings

Hey Ladies

The first piece of loveliness I have for sale on my shiny new blog are these gorgeous dangly leaf earrings.

They are available in 3 colours, Gold, Silver and Antique Silver. They are gonna look gorgeous for summer. I only opened one pack for photographs as I didn't want to expose any of the other earrings so that they would arrive in perfect untouched condition.



This is the Antique Silver Colour


Just used a MAC shadow to show you the proportion of the earrings


The colours run Antique Silver, Gold and Regular Silver

The price for these are €4.50
Postage to Ireland (small packet) is €1.20
Postage to UK (small packet) is €2.00

If you wish to purchase just leave me a comment with the colour and your PayPal address and I can invoice you :)

Hope you like

No comments:

Post a Comment